South African Golf Tours Terms and Conditions
ALL GOLF TOURS ARE INCLUSIVE OF:
Accommodation in luxurious resorts, game lodges, hotels, guesthouses
or holiday homes
All breakfasts and dinners
Halfway house or light lunches
Transportation in air-conditioned busses and domestic flights where applicable
Green fees and caddy - or cart fee
Professional guides and translators
Entrance fees to all sight seeing activities and game drives
GOLF TOURS ARE EXCLUSIVE OF:
Items that are of personal nature (alcoholic beverages, cool drinks,
laundry, telephone calls...) International airfare to South Africa
Travel insurance and airport taxes
- Upon confirmation of booking a 50% deposit will be payable by the tour
members; with the balance payable no later than 21 days prior to the date
of departure. When a booking is made within 32 days of departure the full
amount will be payable when the booking is made.
- Cancellation of a booking need to be done in writing. Cancellations
within 21 days of departure will result in a 100% forfeiture of the deposit.
Any cancellation beyond 21days will result in a forfeiture of 25% of the
deposit depending on the stringency of cancellation regulations of the
other service providers on the tour.
- In unforeseen circumstances South African Golf Tours reserve the right
to change accommodation, the tour itenary or method of transport without
- South African Golf Tours strongly recommend that travelers take out
comprehensive travel insurance prior to the date of departure. Each traveler
will be responsible for arranging their own travel insurance.
- Under no circumstances will South African Golf Tours be held responsible
for damages sustained by tour members as a result of any act or omission
of any hotel, mode of transport or any other person, notwithstanding the
fact that South African Golf Tours acted as an agent for such hotel or
mode of transport.
- South African Golf Tours cannot be held responsible for the consequences
of any delays arising from accidents, breakdowns or any other cause.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check in at all local
departure points at least 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time
and at least 2 hours prior to international departures.